CUPCAKE WITH CHEESE TOPPING
||Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Next fold in flour mixture followed by orange zest and milk into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cups and bake at 160°C for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of cupcakes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To make the cheese frosting, cream the cream cheese first then add in the icing sugar.
- Cream for 3 minutes, then add in Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Orange and mix well.
- Transfer the cream cheese frosting mixture into a piping bag with a nozzle and pipe on the cupcakes. Serve.