Preparation | 5 minutes
Ready in | 5 minutes
Servings | 12L and 1L
- 9L Water
- 2L Lychee cordial
- 2L Syrup (200g sugar mixed with 2L hot water)
- 6 cans Lychee in syrup
- 135ml Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Grape
- ½ tbsp Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Grape
- 175ml Lychee in syrup
- 1/2L Water
- 100ml Lychee cordial
- 3 tbsp Syrup (Sugar mixed with 175ml water)
- 1 can Soda (optional)
- Mint for garnish
- Mix the sugar syrup, lychee syrup and Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Grape well.
- Mix the lychee cordial and water in another jug, and set aside.
- Pour the mixture from Step 1 into a jug and fill with ice. Then, add in the mixture from Step 2.
- Garnish with lychee and mint stalks, and serve immediately.