- 180g rice flour
- 35g flour
- 15g corn flour
- 135g sugar
- 500ml coconut milk
- 300ml water
- 2 tsp Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Rose
- A pinch of salt
- Warm coconut milk, water, sugar and salt in a pot for 4 minutes at medium heat. Then, set aside to cool.
- Next, mix all the remaining ingredients except Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Rose in a bowl. Add in coconut milk mixture and mix well.
- Sieve mixture and divide into 2 bowls.
- Add in Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Rose into one of the bowl and mix well.
- Divide the white and pink mixture equally into 5 bowls each and set aside.
- Lightly grease a 7-inch mould or a cake tin with oil then steam it over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the first layer of white mixture into the mould or cake tin and steam for 6 minutes.
- Carefully pour the pink mixture over the steamed white layer. Repeat this 2 steps with the remaining mixture.
- Lastly, steam it for 20 minutes.
- Let it to cool for 4 hours before serving.