- 200ml Cream
- 200ml Milk
- 6 Egg yolks
- 40ml Sugar
- 80g Yam
- 40ml Double Lion Flavoured Concentrate Yam
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Steam yam till soft then mashed it
- In a sauce pot, heat milk and cream for 5 minutes on low heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar till fluffy then add in warm milk mixture and stir well. Stir in mashed yam.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and skim out bubbles on top
- Place ramekins onto a tray or large baking pan and pour water into the tray till it comes halfway up the ramekins.
- Bake in an oven at 170ºC using the top and bottom heat for 40-50 minutes.
- Once done, chill in fridge overnight. Remove from fridge 30 minutes prior to browning sugar on top
- Sprinkle sugar on top and using a blow torch, blow torch sugar till it is melted.